Hi Maxim,

2009/8/17 Maxim Gammer <maxgam...@gmail.com>

> Ok. passive stereo....
>
> two  DLP !!! proectors +  two Circular / Linear Polarization filters +
>  Circular / Linear Polarization Glasses + special screen + Nvidia +
> TwinView (two monitors 2048*768 example) +  OSG (VERTICAL_SPLIT STEREO
>  setting)
>
> ok?)

Nickel ;-)

It is working very well with 2 projection design projectors and 2 linear
polarisation filters...
But it is quite hard to configure correctly the projectors alignment and the
special screen is fragile.
Of course the price is also quite prohibitive.

As far as I've experiment, it is much more comfortable to use a DepthQ
projector. The glasses are more expensive and more heavy to wear, but the
config is simplistic and the results are good.

Cheers,
Pierre.