Hi Philip,

I'm all for integrating CMakePorts support into OSG build.  I'm I
correct in reading the cmakeports_osg.path that one would build the
OSG and have the external libs build automatically when required?
Currently .patch only lists jpeg, zlib and png.  Is this just a
preliminary lists? Are others pending?

Robert.