Hi Philip, Robert, and all

FYI, some devs and I started to add a CMake script to libcurl ; and the libcurl
community seemed quite interested, yet not waiting for it. Unfortunately I
didn't had time to finish the job for now. If you intend to work on it, you may
have a look to what has been done (and/or ask me).

I agree CMakePorts could be a nice idea for dependencies that don't already
have a CMake script.

Sukender