Robert Osfield wrote:
> have had to start this round of work immediately after completing
> other client work so haven't had a window opportunity to catch up with
> submissions and go for making 2.10 as I had originally hoped.  If
> community members are keen to see a 2.10 release sooner rather than
> later then we'll need to rely upon other members of the  community to
> take charge of a 2.10 branch and push it all the way to release
> without me at the helm.

  I don't think I'm qualified to nominate myself for this right now.

  However, I'm wondering who does have SVN commit access, and if one of these
people is
willing to accept interim changes? I have several finished changes ready to
check in, and
I worry about them getting stale. With concurrent development, other people
could
potentially get conflicted with my changes and make more messy work for down
the road than
inf they had my changes to start from. Likewise, I dislike submitting more than
one
"change" at a time -- for example, I revised Vec3d for a particular purpose. I
would like
to get that in with the purpose/explanation before I make any new changes to
Vec3d for a
different purpose -- that way the SVN commit chain of evidence is clear that
this one
checking serves on single purpose.

  Is anyone else willing to accept, screen and integrate SVN changes right now?