Hi all,

Is there any way of getting road insets (triangulated roads integrated in the
terrain mesh) in a database generated by VPB and osgGIS? I have tried the
Boston sample available for osgGIS, but the roads are simple lines and I don’t
know of any options to trigger the generation of triangulated roads.

Assuming there is currently no such functionality: does anyone know of any
ongoing efforts to develop a road building system that can integrate
triangulated roads in the terrain mesh and maybe build bridges etc?

Cheers,
Martin