Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows what would be the best solution for building an
application where the camera is headtracked using motion captured data provided
in realtime from a Vicon system in OpenSceneGraph. I can get the position and
rotation of the 'real' camera (cap with infrared markers) at every frame but
was not successful in using these to move the camera in OpenSceneGraph. Also I
have to mention that the application is rendered in a stereo projector. Right
now I'm only using the --stereo QUAD_BUFFER command line argument but I'm not
sure if this is the appropriate way to do this.
I apologise if this has been answered somewhere else.
Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Mel