Hi all,

Back from vacation, glad to see progress has been made on this thread. A few comments:

   o Porting the website for MediaWiki, are there any tools that might
help this?

This page on the official MediaWiki site has one pointer:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Importing_external_content#Converting_TracWiki_format_to_MediaWiki_format

Unfortunately the tool it lists requires one to go to each page on the Trac wiki, click Edit, copy-paste the text to a text file, run the script on that file to convert to MediaWiki syntax, and then make a page on the MediaWiki wiki with the output of the script.

I'm pretty good with Perl scripts and WWW::Mechanize to automate such things so I could probably modify it to take in a list of pages (or read the list of pages from an "All pages" listing on the Trac wiki) and convert them all and post them to the MediaWiki wiki automatically under the same names.

   o No ones added there name to list of volunteers yet:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/Maintainers

I've just done so, I had mentioned my willingness to be co-responsible for osgManipulator and possibly osgWidget in this thread but no one placed my name there (which is OK).

BTW, the list of possible parts of the code base that others could take responsibility for was missing osgWidget, dunno if it was just an oversight or if there was a reason? Jeremy Moles seems to be keeping a low profile, and he mentioned he wanted to do a big redesign of osgWidget in the future, but I'm thinking if we have someone (me, someone else) to support and improve the current classes there's no reason why his new functionality couldn't coexist with it, and I rather like it how it is :-)

J-S