Hello OSG community --

Status update: I spent Saturday working on the 2.8 branch, and have already merged and committed several changes, working towards the 2.8.3 release. I will add a wiki page (probably late Monday) to document the changes that are going in, plus the changes under consideration.

Sorry I didn't make any progress today. It's tax season in the U.S. :-(

PCJohn wrote:
Is it possible to include plugins? I am particularly interested in updated Inventor plugin.
John

It's possible. The updated FBX plugin wasn't too much work. I've added your Inventor plugin to my list of things to look at.
   -Paul