Hi all,

Some news on this topic, we've tested on Linux : same hardware (2 GTX285 and
4 screens), same video, same code, an ubuntu 9.04 configured with 4 screens,
with VSync enabled we've got a solid 60fps... Without VSync it goes between
150 and 300fps.

So we've got our solution, we'll make our setup on Linux. Multi-screen
support in OpenGL is really crappy on Windows... :/

Cheers,