Hi all,

Still having problems playing my big video. Here is our current state :

- On a single screen setup (with only one GT 220 GeForce), with a composite
viewer and 4 windows (450x800 each window), it plays smoothly at 60 fps with
a fluid video, no problem here.
- On the destination setup : Intel QuadCore + 2 GeForce GTX 285 + 4 screens
in 1360x768 (2 screens per cards), a composite viewer with one view per
screen, it plays between 10 and 20 fps... We've made our tests on WinXP and
Win7 with the same result.

The technique we're currently using is the one from Robert, having a big
osg::Image updated by ffmpeg, and having 4 images for the textures pointing
at the correct location on the large one. The video's size is 768x6532.

You can find attached the current code, any idea on what can be better ? Or
any other idea on how to handle this problem ? And any chance for someone to
test on Linux ?
You can also find the test video here :
http://labs.tharsis-software.com/outv.mp4

Thanks !