From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Olivier
Martinaud
Sent: 13 May 2010 12:53
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] problem with osgUtil::IntersectVisitor and
osg::LineSegment

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

Indeed, I installed both libraries, debug and release. I always compile my
code in release mode (it compiles in debug mode but I don't know why the exe
doesn't work then). I'll check on monday if both libraries are correctly and
separately installed.
Do you think it could cause the problem I have ?

Cheers,
Olivier