Bonjour Olivier,

Actually I had tried IntersectionVisitor before. I had the same problem, which
is why I switched to IntersectVisitor.

You really need to send us a complete code example that reproduces your problem. That means one source file that contains a main() and which we can compile standalone to see if it works for us, and how we can make it work.

Someone asked you before in this thread, but your answer was ambiguous: does the osgpick example work for you? Or does it crash?

The fact your code is crashing on iterating over an stl container returned from OSG really points to you mixing release and debug. I know you checked already, but check again. If your app is being compiled in release, it needs to link to only release libs. If it's being compiled in debug, it needs to link to only debug libs.

You said earlier in the thread that you link to only release libs, but is your app also being compiled in release, and against the /MD (Multi-threaded DLL) runtime? You can keep the debug libs installed (in fact you won't be able to debug even your own code if you don't) but you need to make sure your project and the libs it links to match in this regard. If you're not sure, send us the whole thing : code and Visual Studio project files.

Hope this helps,

J-S