Bonjour Olivier,

Finally, I decided to reinstall osg using the sources. I took the osg 2.8.3
sources and I compiled them using my version of visual studio. Now everything
works perfectly !

Good to know you got it solved.

Looks like I didn't have the good binaries.

Yes, I think Peter hit the nail on the head. When using Visual Studio it's really important to make sure everything matches correctly... It can be a pain, and everyone wonders what MS was thinking of when they made the design and implementation decisions that led to this, but it's just something we have to live with if we want to use this tool.

I added a note to the downloads page that the Visual Studio version needs to match between the OSG libraries and the app they're linked to. Hopefully that will make it clearer for others in the future.

J-S