Hi,

ios-support is still in its early stages (expecially the cmake-support).
If you are building for the device, try to remove
"-mmacosx-version-min=10.x" from your CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS inside of CMake.

If that doesn't work, clear the CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET-var and try
rebuilding. (There's still a bug in cmake regarding the
-mmacosx-version-min-issue)

The cmake-script for osgiphoneviewer is still buggy/unfinished and does
not work out of the box, you'll have to tweak the settings from inside
xcode.

I am currently preparing a small xcode-project as a simple starter-kit.

HTH,
Stephan