I finally managed to build for iOS starting from the OSGIPhone xcode project
available from the git repository. I wanted to also use the IVE plugin but I
couldn't manage to build any app using it.

As far as I understand I have to modify osgPlugins.h in order to execute:

Code:
USE_OSGPLUGIN(ive)

I also have to add the libosgdb_ive.a to the simpleExample target and also add
other libs such as osgFX, osgTerrain, osgVolume, ... because the IVE plugin
depends on them.

But I get some linking errors (Undefined symbols) like this:

"ive::Texture2DArray::write(ive::DataOutputStream*)", referenced from:
ive::DataOutputStream::writeStateAttribute(osg::StateAttribute const*) in
libosgdb_ive.a(DataOutputStream.o)

"ive::Terrain::write(ive::DataOutputStream*)", referenced from:
ive::DataOutputStream::writeNode(osg::Node const*) in
libosgdb_ive.a(DataOutputStream.o)

"ive::Terrain::read(ive::DataInputStream*)", referenced from:
ive::DataInputStream::readNode() in libosgdb_ive.a(DataInputStream.o)

"ive::Texture2DArray::read(ive::DataInputStream*)", referenced from:
ive::DataInputStream::readStateAttribute() in libosgdb_ive.a(DataInputStream.o)

I checked the target for libosgdb_ive.a and noticed that (for instance)
Texture2DArray.cpp is not compiled for that target, so I tried to add it but
still problems.

Can anyone help with instructions about how to build the IVE plugin for iOS?

One more note/question: in osgPlugins.h I see lots of instructions like the
following

Code:
USE_DOTOSGWRAPPER(AlphaFunc)

as far as I understand they are required for the static linkage of the 'OSG'
plugin, right? If I want to use the 'IVE' plugin, am I supposed to add as many
entries as the .cpp files that are used by the IVE plugin? Actually I also
tried to add
Code:
USE_DOTOSGWRAPPER(Texture2DArray)

, but without success.