Hi Guys

So I've made a little progress, mainly in learning about the ndk. Think I've
just got OpenCV building and think their method is defo the way to go.

Rafa, thanks or the example code, would love to get hold of your osg version. i
can offer some ftp space if you need it?

Jason, like the sound of the new NDK supporting STL etc. Been wondering what
the would happen if we tried using a non official NDK when subiting to the
market place, but this could solve it.

I'm gona stick with the Crystax version for now as I want to use OpenCV as a
template. Perhaps trying to compile OpenCV with the new NDK would be worth a
shot first.

Cheers
Tom