On 1/22/2011 3:53 PM, Mukund Keshav wrote:
Generally speaking, OSG is not a scene graph toolkit for OpenGL. What I mean by
that is, if you already have your own code for creating windows and contexts,
setting view matrices, rendering, and swapping, and you simply want to add to
that existing code a rendering traversal of a scene graph

Well that was precisely what i was looking for. some kind of a toolkit for
OpenGL. Could you please suggest me if there are any such tools available? i
have been looking for some, but still have not got any.

It would be pretty handy, wouldn't it? I'll have to work on that. One doesn't exist, to my knowledge.
   -Paul