Hi Robert,

We are using LCD shutter stereoscopy. So, wont we need to continuously change
left and right images within the same viewport right? Sorry, i must be getting
some things wrong here. So, i would be needing a quad-buffered enabled GPU to
achieve it.

Won't i need to do something like this (this is from the link i had given) ?

Code:

      // Left eye
      glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW);
      glDrawBuffer(GL_BACK_RIGHT);
      glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT | GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT);
      glLoadIdentity();
      gluLookAt(...);

      // Right eye
      glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW);
      glDrawBuffer(GL_BACK_LEFT);
      glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT | GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT);
      glLoadIdentity();
      gluLookAt(...);

So, how do i do the exact same thing in OSG?   i got to know the setting up the
matrices part, but i couldn't figure out how to specify which buffer to be used
for drawing. i mean an equivalent of glDrawBuffers().

Also, if im using viewer->frame, would it be fine? i mean would it swap buffers
in the same way glutSwapBuffers() does?

Thanks,
Mukund