On 06/09/2011 01:03 PM, basil huffman wrote:
Ok, I deleted the build folder and restarted with the method you listed above
and I am still getting massive amounts of errors (including the cannot find
*.lib).

Here is what I am doing:

-downloaded OSG 2.4.8 zipped file, extract to D: and rename it OpenSceneGraph
(i.e. D:\OpenSceneGraph)

I assume you mean 2.8.4 (not 2.4.8). If you are using 2.4.8, that might explain a few things :-)

Nothing you did sounds too out of the ordinary, though the red fields you mentioned don't sound right. Can you send a screen shot of the CMake window after you've plugged in the values for ACTUAL_3RDPARTY_DIR, etc?

--"J"