There's no trouble in that. Android binaries are platform independant (they
are from Android) and I suppose following the google instructions shouldn't
give much trouble to anyone. I didn't like MinGW so I sticked with Linux.
I'll try to find the 3rd party package link and submit it when I can... but
right now I'm on vacation so i can't reach physically where it is.

El 8 de agosto de 2011 14:36, Héctor Martínez <hector.marti...@sensetrix.com