Hi Hector,

2011/8/11 Héctor Martínez <hector.marti...@sensetrix.com>

> Thank you Mourad and Jorge.****
>
> ** **
>
> I have never used CygWin and I am trying to follow those instructions:****
>
> ** **
>

> http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/PlatformSpecifics/Cygwin

Those are for building OSG with cygwin to be used on a PC.

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> But it is a bit messy for me. Mourad, it seems like you have successfully
> compiled OSG for Android in Windows. Could you please give me a quick guide
> or some tips?****
>
> **

1/ install Cygwin ^^ , make sure to install gcc , g++, make, ... (a full
install may be helpful).

Please note that, although we won't be compiling osg with cygwin's g++ , it
needs to be installed in order for cmake to get over compiler checks at the
beginning of configuration. (and other packages may be also needed)

2/ in cmake gui, set the sources and binairies folders, hit configure and
choose "Unix Makefiles" as generator

3/ Check "OSG_BUILD_PLATFORM_ANDROID" and hit configure

4/ Set (if not set) ANDROID_NDK path

5/ Configure your build whether you want GLES1 or GLES2 following these
instructions :
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/OpenGL-ES

6/ Configure and Generate

7/ open Cygwin batch, cd to binaires dir, and "make"

 **

> Héctor****
>
> ** **
>

> Cheers,