Hi Mourad and all,

I've succesfully built osg_3.0.1 on Windows with Cygwin (without 3rd party
plugins for now).

I'm now trying to build the osgAndroidExampleGLES1, and everything compiles,
but the linker (ld) throws an error says that it cannot find the dds lib,
here it is:

$ ../../../../../Android/android-ndk-r6/ndk-build
NDK_APPLICATION_MK=Application.mk
Compile++ thumb  : osgNativeLib <= osgNativeLib.cpp
Compile++ thumb  : osgNativeLib <= OsgMainApp.cpp
Compile++ thumb  : osgNativeLib <= OsgAndroidNotifyHandler.cpp
SharedLibrary  : libosgNativeLib.so
D:/SourceCode/Android/android-ndk-r6/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/windows/bin/../
lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe:
cannot find -losgd
b_dds
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: ***
[/cygdrive/d/SourceCode/OSG/osg_3.0.1/examples/osgAndroidExampleGLES1/obj/local/armeabi/libosgNativeLib.so]
Error 1

I'm checking the options of the Android.mk file and it looks like there's a
variable LIBDIR to specify the library path which is then used here:

[...]
LOCAL_LDFLAGS   := -L $(LIBDIR) \
-losgdb_dds \
[...]

I've already tried to set it to relative and absolute paths, I've also tried
to copy the compiled libraries in the local example folder,
but cannot get it finding the libraries!
Have you got any other suggestion?

Thank you,
Ricky