Hello Robert,

the reason for changing the FBO attachment is generating dynamic ground tiles
on the fly in a separate ground-scene-graph. Each ground-tile is a separate,
location bound texture (with allocated image). If the tile location gets dirty
I want to re-render the ground tile (the related texture).

The camera setting remains the same all the time, only the position changes. So
I want to skip the creation/deletion of the depth buffer (or other meta stuff)
for each ground-tile rendering frame. I just want to change the render-target.
Any ideas, how to do it in an efficient way?

Thanks,
Alexej