It was not sarcastic, I really thought it is a common case (looks like at least
there is a special class: OverlayNode, which tries to address similar
functionality ;) ).

I will try to discover, what is osgSim::OverlayNode all about. But here we
again face the documentation problem. The only real documentation is the source
code, what is the best example to start with? The grep has found OverlayNode in
osganimate.cpp, osgfadetext.cpp, osgsimulation.cpp and osgspheresegment.cpp.

I am not the best candidate to documenting the osg -- I know far too less about
it, and have myself far too many questions. But just in case: which way can the
comments be contributed to the project?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Alexej