Hi,

Hi

I've some problem integrating my shaders with osgShadow shaders. I've read some
posts about the integration but for now I've no luck. I'm using
StandardShadownMap shaders (frag and vert) and LightPerpective techinques.
First, I've tried to copy the StandardShadowMap vert and frag shaders in my
shader (vert and frag) which I add (with a Program) to all objects stateset in
my shadowedScene tree. I've tried to use the StandardShadownMap shaders only
(no other code in my own shaders) but the result is all-black objects. Someone
can explain some trick to use the StandardShadowMap shaders in a non-fixed
pipeline?

Many Thanks.

Best regards.

Thank you!