Hi Robert,

> It's likely to be a driver bug, or perhaps a sensitivity in the driver
> to the GLSL shaders that are used - sometimes some drivers can be more
> picky than others.

We also thought about this possibility. Is it possible to obtain debug
information about the way the card processes the shaders?

> I previously worked with an ATI card under Linux
> with osgVolume and didn't have problems so perhaps there has been a
> regression on the driver front.
>
> To investigate further you'll need to see if there are any OpenGL
> errors reported - have a look on the console to see if the OSG has
> picked up on any OpenGL errors.

Unfortunately, there aren't any errors. Is there anything else we can do
to debug this? We will first check with a modified OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL, but
what could we do if the drivers turn out to be defective?

Kind regards,
  Bastian