Hello again,

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM, houhouh <houh...@163.com> wrote:

> In forums have a similar question ,but it didn't work.
> http://forum.open
> scenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=8959&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=android&start=15
> Did anyone have encountered the similar error~or anyone who can help me to
> solve it~~i test the apk on a samsung pad ,and build the example only for
> armeabi ,unused Neon extensions!Thank you ~

For me what helped to solve this was to recompile *whole OSG*, not only the
example only for armeabi. Unfortunately, the NDK build system is a bit
strange, really fragile and sometimes wrong versions of the libraries gets
picked, so it is possible that it has linked in an incorrect library file.
Also, if you were doing multiple builds with/without Neon, armeabi-v7a,
etc. make sure to use a clean folder for the compilation, to avoid any
stale files.

Jan