Hi Ethan,

You may found the osgeffectcompositor in osgRecipes project as Jeremy says.
I'm currently working on a better version of ViewDependentShadowMap and
will try to provide a complete pipeline using forward shadows and deferred
shading work. It is always appreciated if you and others could provide some
more ideas and suggestions. :-)

Wang Rui