Hi Jan,

I found the conversation in the archive. I do have support for
osgAnimation. Here is the listing. Also, you have mentioned use of osg2.
What is this plugin for?

//Static plugins Macro
USE_OSGPLUGIN(ive)
USE_OSGPLUGIN(osg)
USE_OSGPLUGIN(osg2)
USE_OSGPLUGIN(terrain)
USE_OSGPLUGIN(rgb)
USE_OSGPLUGIN(OpenFlight)
USE_OSGPLUGIN(dds)
USE_OSGPLUGIN(glsl)
//Static DOTOSG
USE_DOTOSGWRAPPER_LIBRARY(osg)
USE_DOTOSGWRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgFX)
USE_DOTOSGWRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgParticle)
USE_DOTOSGWRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgTerrain)
USE_DOTOSGWRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgText)
USE_DOTOSGWRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgViewer)
USE_DOTOSGWRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgVolume)
//Static serializer
USE_SERIALIZER_WRAPPER_LIBRARY(osg)
USE_SERIALIZER_WRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgAnimation)
USE_SERIALIZER_WRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgFX)
USE_SERIALIZER_WRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgManipulator)
USE_SERIALIZER_WRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgParticle)
USE_SERIALIZER_WRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgTerrain)
USE_SERIALIZER_WRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgText)
USE_SERIALIZER_WRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgVolume)

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Jan Ciger <jan.ci...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Trajce Nikolov NICK <
> trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Community,
>>
>> I have done the first steps with the android development (thanks to you
>> as well). Now I am facing problem with animations. I have exported animated
>> model from Blender and for some reason (as obvious :) ...) the model is not
>> displayed on the android, it works ok with osganimationviewer though on pc.
>> Is there any magic to be done to make the model appear? Only this, I know
>> how to manage animations later
>>
>> Thanks a bunch!
>>

> I haven't had particular problems with animations on Android, but make
> sure you actually link in support for osgAnimation - otherwise the
> osgAnimation-related parts are going to be ignored while loading the model.
> There are some macros to put in your code - search the archive, it has been
> discussed about a month ago.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jan

trajce nikolov nick