On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Trajce Nikolov NICK <
trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
> what version of osg are you using? I am finding the later versions are not
> that 'user friendly' to android? All the time with some issues. And seam
> you went far with osg on android based on your emails

I have several working demos with OSG on a tablet and phone. The version I
have is trunk from 7.2.2013. The issues are unfortunately the way it is -
the Android support is very young still and with the complexity of the
framework, some bugs will creep in. However, with more people working on it
and testing it, the faster they get solved. However, I have found that most
problems I had were caused by the Android SDK/NDK issues, not really by OSG.

Jan