On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Trajce Nikolov NICK <
trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
> that's nice you have it working. Well, with your help I have a demo
> running on the phone as well :) .... But, the requirements just grow and I
> am to stress and test other features (like animation, picking etc ...) due
> to the project scope. That's where the benefits from the community come
> from. Might be a good idea to update wiki with findings so far. The one at
> present is very basic and brief for a very basic run. For other, we
> "beginners" have to struggle and rely on you with more experience if you
> are willing to share.

Well, feel free to update the wiki. It is actually best when someone who
has hit those problems documents the solution. I may not have encountered
the same issue or maybe the solution seemed obvious for me, so the
documentation wouldn't necessarily be the same. Anyone can edit the wiki, I
believe.

> I will wait for Jordi to submit the patch then I will try again with the
> trunk. And thanks for the hints so far !

Welcome!

Jan