Hi Gianni,

I have just tried your model with osgviewer from svn/trunk and it works
fine.

Does the problem appear with your own viewer?  Does you own viewer setup
the Camera's replacing the viewer's master Camera?  Does this override
neglect to set up any default OpenGL state?

I say this as a bug fix in 3.2 revealed a bug in OSG usage that was
previously hidden by the bug that was fixed, so fixing the bug makes it
look like a new bug has appeared.  I have written quite a bit about this
issue and how to resolve it prior to the OSG-3.2 release, when it was
released and subsequently.  From the look of the images you supplied it
looks like this may well be a candidate.

Robert.