Hi Robert, do you have any idea regarding the strange effect I have with
osgWidgets? I try to repeat my issue.

You can see my viewer code I posted above (now fixed getting the camera of the
view). The viewer inherits from osgQt::GLWidget and osgViewer::CompositeViewer
and I set the camera graphic context as follows:

iCamera->setGraphicsContext(new osgQt::GraphicsWindowQt(this));

I also override the qt resize event (to update a cross axes HUD) but I call the
GLWidget implementation in it:

void ViewerWidget::resizeEvent(QResizeEvent* iEvent)
{
   GLWidget::resizeEvent(iEvent);
}

Now, if I run my application without resizing the viewer widget and I insert an
osgWidget::Window to the osgWidget::WindowManager I can see it stretched to a
small size.
Then I resize the viewer interactively, the code falls into the handled
resizeEvent and the GLWidget::resizeEvent(iEvent) call makes the widget to be
shown correctly. It seems there's something related to the "GraphicsWindowQt*
_gw" size of GLWidget or the way I create it but I can't get the point.

Thanks for your help,
Gianni