Hi Daniel,

I doubt your test methodology is correct. For recent years I've beeen often
using TexGen on stage 6 and 7. On many GeForces and some Radeons and even
Intel HD 3000. I think TexGen used at 0-7 is very common and thus your
observation must be wrong...
Perhaps you read the Microsoft default ICD caps instead of NVidias ? I must
however say that I have not checked most recent drivers though. I am still
on 314.22. So maybe you right... but only if thats something what got
broken in drivers. But I can asssure you that generally throughout recent
years (5 yrs or more) TexGen was okay on stages 0..7.

Cheers,
Wojtek