Hi Daniel,

I confirm your observation. I, however, do not agree that its a TexGen
problem. Frankly I do not know what it is, and I had no time to
investigate, but I think its maybe relate to TexEnv settings. I only made a
following test: I zeroed a spotlight texture (memset( image->data(), 0,
image->getTotalSizeInBytes() );). In this case no light should be cast on
terrain no matter if texgen is set or not, because texcoords should not
matter if texture is black everywhere. Yet the problem is the same. For
stages above 3 terrain is brightly lit. So it looks to me like an issue
with applying or blending the texture on stage 4 and more... Its not a
problem of coord generation its the problem of texture not used correctly...

Cheers,
Wojtek