[quote="Trajce Nikolov NICK"]Hi,

if your shadows are moving with the camera, then you are using the default
viewer lighting mode which moves the light with the camera. Try setting the
viewer with no light ( viewer->setLightingMode(osg::View::NO_LIGHT); ) and set
your own LightSource in the scene that you can position yourself. Here is
snippet from my app that might help:

_viewer->getView(0)->setSceneData(_scene);

                _sun = new osg::LightSource;
                _sun->getLight()->setLightNum(0);
                _sun->setName("SUN");
                _sun->setCullingActive(false);
                _scene->addChild(_sun.get());

then you position _sun->getLight() with zero (0) for the last argument in
_sun->getLight()->setPosition(osg::Vec3(x,y,z),0)

Nick
[/quote]

Thank for your answer, but, the thing is, I need my light to be a point light.
It cannot be a directionnal light or a spotlight. Indeed, it work with a
directionnal light. But not like I need it to work. But thank you to have took
the time to respond me.

I need a light that cast light in all direction, and shadow that correspond to
the position of the light.