Mickael,

As far as I know none of existing techniques in OSG does what you want. You
will need to roll up your sleeves and work hard to obtain the effect you
wish.

I was once contracted to do multiple shadow lights with full spherical
coverage of light field. Its proprietary code and I cannot share it. It was
done with slightly different concept than cubemap. Space around point light
was cut into NxM spherical segments and each of those segments was
represented as single shadow map. Shadowmaps were stored as Texture2DArray.
Casting shadows required smart blending of those shadowmaps in shaders. I
did not try to use LispSM or other perspective shadow map for that. It did
not make sense to me if I wanted uniform distribution of light and it would
be particularly difficult to merge those shadow maps in casting shader if
they used varying projections. So I used code which was based on
MinimalShadowMap techinques but as a start you may also come from basic
ShadowMap. Its most simple technique and most appropriate for
customizations.

But the whole excercise is terribly complex. You would need to use 6
cameras to cull and render six shadow maps for your cubemap and then apply
that cubemap with specifically written shader. Its highly advanced stuff.
Please look at the most simple ShadowMap technique code and see if you
understand all of the code there. If you do you can try to go further and
experiment with shadow cubemap, if you don't undrstand some of it you will
need to learn more...

Best of Luck and obligatory Cheers,
Wojtek