Hi Anders,

To get down latency for the osg viewer to run single threaded - this will
reduce the latency by a frame.  Another thing you could do is use svn/trunk
version of the OSG as this add a sync option that uses swap buffer sync
that ensures the main loop doesn't get too far ahead of the swap buffers on
the graphics card.

Robert.