> Hi Anders,
>
> To get down latency for the osg viewer to run single threaded - this will
> reduce the latency by a frame.  Another thing you could do is use
> svn/trunk
> version of the OSG as this add a sync option that uses swap buffer sync
> that ensures the main loop doesn't get too far ahead of the swap buffers
> on
> the graphics card.

If building yourself, you might want to read:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=14105

I found that OSG built with debug enabled, and was 3x slower than distro's.

I also believe that oculusosgviewer uses it's own rendering code, and does
not take advantage of Oculus' optimized code and/or timewarping.

Simon