HI Johny,

The OSG isn't a mechanism that automatically subloads a portion of an
osg::Image.

However, there osg::Texture2D has a osg::Textuew2D::SubcloadCallback
that you can subclass from and impement the load and subload methods.
This gives you full control over creation of the texture object,
initial loading the image data and subloading when required.

Robert.