Hi Yura,

On 4 April 2017 at 14:53, Yura Ivanov <de...@protonmail.com> wrote:
> Nodes are unique quads with editable geometry. I had no problem with
> performance exept removeChild when i tried to move them into transform matrix.
>  I would be nice if osg will have function to move node to another group
> whithout internal std remove and erease.
> P.S. Sorry if my english is bad.

The OSG isn't design for large scale changes in the scene graph
structure at runtime, what you are attempting to do is pretty non
standard in terms of usage.  If you really really want to do something
that the OSG core doesn't specifically optimize then you can always
subclass from osg::Group and do what you want.

However, the basic scene graph structure sounds horribly inefficient,
which is why I'm flagging up that you are likely to tackling the
problem in the wrong way.   My guess is tackling the problem in a
different way will provide *massively* better performance all round.
When I say massive I'm tackling 100's of times improvement of
performance may well be achievable.  Having hundreds of thousands of
OSG nodes to draw simple geometry is always going to bad way to do
things.

When you say the geometry is editable, what exactly do you mean?
Again a screenshot would be useful.