Reinhard wrote:

Right now I take part in a project (not OS), where the client
organized 200 interviews of storytelling, done in pairs, and the
listening partner did write the story down. Then it was revised
and typed, then revised again, and now all the stories are dead
and boaring! A true storyteller would have used the content and
would have given it a form to reach people, to bring the message
to the public. For me that is beautiful! You also could build a
scene play, dance the messages, sing them, draw them (what I
did).

This was done at NCDD 2006, facilitated by John Warren of
Unconditional Theatre <http://www.untheatre.org/>. He and several
attendees jotted down quotes throughout the conference (not
interviews, just things said anywhere during the conference) and
then coalesced them into a couple of scripts that they read during
the morning plenary sessions. Very nice!

Cheers,
Justin