Yohoo, I´m done!
My 6 pages added up to 106 Mb (split into three files)! I hope it will go
through since I never tried mailing such large files. Yes, I do have
broadband.

It was good fun and much learning. I suddenly realized that I have an accent
to my English (joke!). I so much look forward to hearing the whole with all
the lovely people contributing. Alexander, I think you´re doing a great job!
I guess you did not figure the amount of work that you would be doing with
this?? Anyhow I cheer you and everyone on. Go Go!
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann