Hi everyone,

I have been following the list for couple of weeks now.
My first question here was rather technical (on possible analysis of the OS produced text) and I did expect more conversation on technical aspects of OS. Seems that this makes about 15-20% of information exchanged. I got some valuable hints on OS without walls, Canadian tables etc. A big surprise is conversations and information on parallel methods and especially on where and what for they are used! This really opened my view. So thank you for keeping this list alive! As following these conversations in English I noticed that the name of the method (OS) as translated into Estonian has a bit different meaning than originally. Could be that my English isnt good enough but Open Space have at least 2 meanings (for me): 1. this is a space that is open(ed), 2. an imperative - open (the) space! If to make an reverse translation from Estonian (Avatud Ruum) we will get "(already) opened space". I am curious what niances of meaning has OS in different languages. Could be of course that this topic has already been on the list.

best regards,

Arno Baltin