"In my openings I use to say something like "welcome to Open Space and Open
Space Technology - Technology because open space always exists"

Eva,

I also face this question very often : people ask me "why  it's called
technology?"

So do you mean :" open space always exists but technology is
new?"

In turkish when we discussed about translation ; we decided to make a word by word complete translation as we didn't want to lose connection to open space technology world wide, in this way it's easier for others reach all the info and experiences.

I also heard that someone is calling it "unlimited spaces" or "infinite spaces"

Funda