I’ve actually received feedback in the other direction. Years ago I did some
work with a law firm. They hated the silence I suggested when we gathered as a
whole group. It was a lesson to pay attention to the culture of the
organization. Silence is helpful and it needs to be contextualized differently
for different groups.

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
Executive Director
Journalism that Matters
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.journalismthatmatters.net
www.peggyholman.com
Twitter: @peggyholman
JTM Twitter: @JTMStream

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity
<http://www.engagingemergence.com/>
Check out my series on what's emerging in the news & information ecosystem
<http://www.journalismthatmatters.net/the_emerging_news_and_information_eco_system>