How about sharing some specifics - some typical tx sessions.

When you say adult rehab, do you mean outpatient,..home health...?

This is becoming a mantra - Productivity requirements impose cookie cutter
approaches.

Therapists are caught in the middle and many give up swimming upstream.  I
haven't given up, but

I know I have to go elsewhere to accomplish this.  I'd like to run my own
department someday, but

I want to learn as much as I can specifically about functional treatment, that
is, in addition to doing ADLs

with patients.

Any info would be appreciated.

Barb Howard, COTA