From: "Sue Doyle" <sue...@hotmail.com>
To: otlist@otnow.com
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 7:46:09 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [OTlist] The Saddest OT Statement I've Ever Heard

I am the lead therapist in an inpatient rehab center. We focus on the
clients goals and predominantly use functional tasks. Even spent the
afternoon knitting and compiling emails with a patient. I have a carburetor
that I have had out several times for some of the men to work on as their goal
has been to go back to working on their car.

Sue D