Hi Martin!

Am Son, 2003-07-13 um 14.44 schrieb Martin Edenhofer:
> Normally mod_perl compiles the perl modules on statup. If you change or
> update one module (e. g. Kernel/Config.pm changes) you need to restart
> your httpd to get the changes working.
That´s right.

> Apache::StatINC check new modules everytime (of course you have to pay
> with performance .-) and you will not use Apache::StatINC in a high
> productiv system (see otrs docu)).
I only wonder why I have so much entries in my errorlog.
And when I made something wrong I try to fix it.

> Remove it from your /opt/otrs/scripts/apache-httpd.include.conf, change
> it to:
>
> #PerlInitHandler Apache::StatINC
When I installed otrs as a rpm-file,
there was no fault that perl-StatINC is missing at mine system.

But there are now no more errors in the errorlog.

Vielen Dank für den Tip!!!

Gruß,
Peter.

PS: Schon manchmal komisch, das sich 2 Deutsche auf englisch
unterhalten!
;)

Peter Padberg                           Pyrmonter Str. 42
Webagentur web4.hm                      31789 Hameln
Geschaeftsfuehrung                      Germany

Telefon: +49-5151 60 99 70-0            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telefax: +49-5151 60 99 70-1            http://web4.hm