Hi,

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 08:50:27AM -0400, Covert, Jake wrote:
> I agree that this would be very helpful.
> [...]
> The Request, as i understand it: To be able to change the subject text of
> the Ticket i will see in the various Personal- und Queuelists, because the
> subject of the ticket might change while im working on it or the subject of
> the opening mail is not very helpful.
>
> May be the following design might be good for many purposes without
> modifying the behaviour of stored articles. Add a "Headline" field to the
> ticket. Default value will be the subject of the ticket opening article. The
> headline will be displayed in every ticket list and can be modified by the
> Agent any time.

I see this also helpful. But I'm not sure how the best way would be. Because
normally the latest customer article (From, Subject, ...) will be shown
in Personal- and Queue view (to show the newest info).

How about to show always the first customer article (and be able to change the
subject of the first customer article)?

> Matthias

  Martin

--